With northerly views to Black Mountain, dual courtyards and proximity to brand new amenities, this fabulous two-story separate title townhouse is ideal for anyone looking for an outdoorsy, low maintenance lifestyle.
It's minutes to the City and seconds to nature from here! Walking trails winding up and down the Molonglo River are at the end of your street and weekends are packed with activity when you live at the foot of Stromlo Forrest Park. Main arterial roads will deliver you to Belconnen, Civic or Woden in around 10 minutes and restaurants, cafes and shops at Weston are but a moment away.
Inside the home is welcoming and contemporary. The design is clean, stylish and unpretentious with a very well-appointed kitchen, open-plan design and big sliding doors letting in loads of natural light. The indoor living area is balanced by just as much outdoor space with two courtyards at either end of the home, an under-cover sitting area at the front and a private balcony off the master bedroom, where you can enjoy the views toward Black Mountain.
This is living without the fuss! If you want a life where you can get on with living, then make sure you contact our team to arrange a viewing today!
At a glance:
• Two-story terrace home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, two
• Master with ensuite, 1 x built-in robe, 1 x walk-in robe, private balcony
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
• Open kitchen and living room
• Kitchen with quartz benchtops, SMEG gas cooktop and Quattro oven,
• Carpet and tile flooring
• LED downlights
• European laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar hot water system with electric booster
• Front courtyard with fencing and undercover area, north-facing
• Rear courtyard, south-facing, private
• Double garage with remote
Land tax: $2,385
Property Type: Terrace House
Living area: 104㎡
Total alfresco area: 122㎡
Block size: 225㎡ approx.
Car spaces: Double garage with remote